Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time to Breathe

It's been a whirlwind the last week or so. Hilary, Wendy and myself went to Atlanta to see Judy. We drove all night Tuesday, napped a couple hours Wednesday morning and then were off to the Margaret Mitchell house. It was awesome. She was quite a woman. I find it ironic that the one thing she is most known for, writing Gone With The Wind, is the least of her accomplishments! Well worth the time to check it out. Then we were off to the Cheesecake Bistro, YUM! Then to Oxygen to check out the Youth Group. What a fun time. There was a great energy in the room and such a passion from everyone who was there worshipping. We did a little shopping while we were there, hung out with some Master's students, cooked, went to Fat Matt's Barbeque- can I just say, YUM! We had a good time, it was just really nice to spend some time with a dearly missed friend.

I've been playing catch up since we got home Sunday morning. It's been a lot of working and just keeping my head above water but today I can breathe! Yeah!

No comments: