Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday

I thought I would play in the mud today...the dry wall mud that is. I put the tape on the seams and then realized I couldn't open the container of mud. Guess the mud party isn't happening until someone else open the crazy thing. So I did what I knew I could, I cooked dinner.

Then I went to Bob's work for a "wedding reception" of sorts. One of the owners, who is Jewish, oldest son was recently married. It was an arranged marriage. Part of the Jewish tradition is to travel around for about 10 days after the wedding to smaller receptions to celebrate the wedding with those who are important to the families but could not attend the wedding. It was very interesting and different to take part in this tradition. Got to love new experiences.

Then I was off with Hilary to take my mother-in-law to lunch. We had a nice afternoon. We ate, talked, and laughed at silly stuff. I think we all needed that. Then we went shopping. Hilary tried on numerous things and there were even a few that Grandma said, you look to much like Grandma...not working. It was entertaining. SIDE NOTE: If you want to do something entertaining, take a teenage girl shopping and make her try on ugly dresses...believe it or not it can be a lot of fun. She can try on pretty ones too but you have to throw in the uglies for kicks. Don't forget to take pictures!

After all that, back to usual. Laundry, housework, pick up Bob, pick up Zach and them home for the evening. Good night!

No comments: