Friday, August 22, 2008

Catching Up

Well it has been a crazy week. Started out sick with a pretty full work schedule. Worked through Monday, was still not feeling well. Woke up Tuesday and felt great, whatever it was over the last 7 days was gone! Yea! I had two "emergency" calls for help for work, one existing client, one new. So on top of my already scheduled 7 jobs this week I added two more, I was exhausted, but today I rest. I have come to the conclusion I do not know how people who work full time do it. How they work 40 plus hours, take care of the house, cook dinner every night, spend time with the family, run kids here and there, and keep their sanity. I apparently am not that good. By the time I have gotten done each day, I did not feel like cooking. We ate alot of left overs, the family is sick of meatloaf, and then when that ran out I had to force myself to cook "new food". Grateful for the extra work but I just don't know how people do it. I figure something has to be neglected, just has to be.

Anyway the folks are in town for the weekend, enjoying the day with them and hopefully Bob will be out of work on time today, he has been working alot of extra. Looking forward to the weekend...

No comments: