Friday, August 29, 2008

The Most Dreaded Question

Maybe it's just me but I really dread the question "what's for dinner?" Inevitably it will happen a minimum of once a day. Typically in my home it's at least four times (once from each kid and once from Bob). Unfortunately I am so sick of trying to figure out what's for dinner I just don't care. I'm working on it though...making myself come up with some sort of a potential menu. I think tonight will be chicken and fettuccine alfredo or we will have breakfast for dinner. Any preferences? Any great ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have served breakfast at least 2 times this week. I completely agree. I get tired of serving 5 meals in a day. I know my Mom never did that. :)

Karen McFarland said...

Good to know I'm not alone. Fortunately my family likes a nice hot breakfast for dinner. I know my mom never cooked every night either, now I understand why!