Friday, January 29, 2010

Thankful

On my way home after each workout I have so many great and clear thoughts. Then the day starts to set in and they disappear as quickly as they came. I find it to be a bit sad that I have lost them. However, one thing I do remember from them is how thankful I am that God is with me, in all things. When I think I can't, I know He can, so I persevere. He has changed so much within me in the past 6 months that it would be difficult to explain. Who knows, maybe someday I'll try. Some of the changes I don't even understand and can't begin to explain. Whatever God is doing, I am so, so, so thankful that He loves me enough to have brought me this far. I am excited to see what else He has in store. Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

David M said...

You wouldn't mind me following you on here, would you? I've been meaning to get back into blogging, but it's been hard. Either way, have a great weekend!

Karen McFarland said...

Not at all...it's a blog...it's public...I wasn't sure if anyone actually read it anyway :) Okay, well I know a couple people read it from time to time :)