Monday, January 25, 2010

I Can Breathe

I can breathe, temporarily anyway. The baby shower is over and it went really well. Evan and Amanda received so many wonderful gifts. In addition to all of them they also received about 25 packages of diapers! They will be stocked for awhile. What a blessing for them. Amanda is ready for Dominic to be here, she's quite miserable. I am ready too, simply because I am excited! It could be any day now. She isn't due until February 19 but I don't think she will make it that long.

Hilary and David are doing well. They spend time together reading God's word and just hanging out. Hilary started back with 5 Star yesterday and has made some great progress in forgiveness of past mistakes that some friends had made. I have to say David has been a good influence on her. They have some serious ideas about what their future together is going to look like for them this year...not so sure I am ready for all of this.

Zach is doing well in school. He really likes his class at EACC this year. I am so grateful. It's hard to believe that he graduates this year. Where has the time gone, really, where did it go?

Whole foods are going well, I am on day 22. I still am amazed that it is quite easier than I expected it would be. I will integrate some foods back in but for the most part I think I may stick with it for awhile. We will see.

Just as soon as my workouts start to become a little easier, they make them harder! Oh well, it's working. I have lost 43 pounds so far. I am 5 pounds away from my first goal. Whew, it's been a lot of work but completely worth it.

No comments: