Monday, March 8, 2010

Just a Thought

Bob and I were standing in line yesterday at the grocery store and as we waited our turn I began reading the magazine article titles. Most of them were either geared toward sex or weight loss. All the weight loss were of course promising unrealistic success, one was even change your body in 2 days! Wow, only 2 days, sign me up, right? As I read all these titles I had a thought, brilliant or crazy, I don't know yet...buy each magazine each month and try all of their crazy weight loss promises and just see what happens. I think it would be extremely interesting to do this for a year. You might even have to have several people do it, there are so many different ideas. I don't know, it could be an interesting experiment.

For now I am sticking to what I have been doing. That old concept of eating right and exercising. It's crazy, I know but it seems to be working. I have finally dropped 5 more pounds. For the last month I was at a stand still, the scale finally moved in the right direction. I am at a loss of 53 pounds, woo hoo! 25 more to go before I reach my next goal. Then of course there are more but as long as progress is happening, I'm good.

No comments: