Monday, February 8, 2010

Challenges

Being sick creates such a challenge to keep motivated. I believe that I have a sinus infection...ugh, it's no fun.

Challenge number 1: Babysitting. I have 3 little ones and all I want to do is rest. With the little ones that is an impossiblilty until they are all back with their parents. Love them but I will definitely be ready for them to go home today.

Challenge number 2: Exercise. I usually go to the gym on Monday mornings but not today. Sleep seemed more important. Tomorrow I will have to go, sick or not. I just can't afford to get out of the routine. Lori teaches on Tuesday, it's already hard enough when she teaches let alone being sick on top of it.

Challenge number 3: Time to go to the Dr. without disturbing the parents work schedules. I don't think that one is going to be a possibility. Somethings are just unavoidable and meds are going to be necessary.

Just praying I feel better soon :)

No comments: