Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Progresssion

My schedule is all out of sorts this week. Monday I just couldn't get up and go to the gym, 4:30 was really 3:30 and ugh...it was just too early. Instead I went walking/running in the evening. I did do better with the running this time. Jenni gave me some tips and they were very helpful. If anyone had been around they probably would have thought I was crazy. I would pick points to run to and at times I just kept telling myself, out loud, that I can go further, over and over. I am sure I looked crazy but it worked. Tuesday I made it to the gym. Today I was going to go and again just couldn't get up. I guess tonight I go walking/running again. Tomorrow, the gym (which means enduring another of Lori's classes). Hopefully back on schedule Friday.

No comments: