Saturday, January 31, 2009

We Finally Met :)


This is my future grand daughter, Therisa. She is turning 3 on March 3rd. We finally had the privilege of meeting her this past Wednesday. She was a little shy for the first 5 minutes. Thank goodness for play dough, crayons and color books. That's all it took to get her to open up. We had so much fun playing and getting to know each other. I can't wait to do it again.

We also made chocolate chip cookies together. She loved measuring and mixing. She caught on very quickly on how to work my Kitchen Aid. Our cookies tasted good but they didn't look very good. I am not sure what went wrong with them but I will say this, it was the most fun I have had making cookies in a long time.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh how precious!! You are going to be such a wonderful grandma :-)

Karen McFarland said...

I am sure going to try!