Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bombshell: Part 2


Now that is official I can share what the bombshell is! Evan proposed to his girlfriend, Amanda, yesterday! This is the young man who said, "I am not getting married until I am at least 23". This is also the young man who said, "I am never having kids". I have always told him, you will change your mind. Well, he did. Amanda has a soon to be 3 year old daughter, Tarissa. So not only will he be taking a wife, he will be taking a daughter. They aren't really planning on getting married for at least a year so they do have some time to continue to let their relationship develop.

I guess that this will also make Bob and I grandparents! What?!!! I will be a VERY young and hopefully most awesome grandma! Okay, that just sounds weird!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow! That is some shocking news!! I hope that this next year will help them continue to mature and grow.

You guys will be wonderful grandparents :-)