Saturday, December 13, 2008

Woo Hoo for Antibiotics!

It's official, bronchitis stinks. I have finally been to the Dr. and have come to the conclusion I have bronchitis. I hate it, I get it about once a year. simply put it just stinks and that's putting it nicely. Hard to breathe, coughing, meds, breathing treatments that make you jittery, ugh! Good news is that antibiotics are amazing! I am starting to feel better not great but definitely better. It's amazing how much we take breathing for granted...you know there is a message in there and one of the days I am actually going to write it. Every time I come down with this I am reminded what a gift God gives us with each breath. Maybe it's just His way of gently reminding me how much I really do need Him.

1 comment:

Judy Gregory said...

I too feel like poo. Miss you.