Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random

I am still sick and I am really tired of being sick. I keep thinking this too shall pass, now I am just wondering, when? One of the worse things about not feeling well, besides the obvious, is being cranky. On top of not feeling good, Lola is in heat again. She is still to young to breed so keeping Mugsy away from her is nothing short of a nightmare.

Good news is that my nephew is coming here for Christmas! Things were more confirmed today. I am so excited to see him. I do wish though that we would get to see the rest of his family too. Soon I hope.

We need to finish decorating the Christmas tree, it's hard to find the time when all the kids will be home to help. That used to be a no brainer but now it takes massive planning. Maybe today? We'll see but I an not going to hold my breath I think more realistically it will be more like Thursday or Friday.

A dear friend called last night at the most perfect time, she had no idea how much that call was needed and how great the timing was. God really is amazing in such small but massive ways.

No comments: