Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday

I discovered at 4:50 a.m. this morning that I had a flat tire. Then I decided I would use Hilary's car discovered it is making a horrendous noise in the brakes. At that point I gave in. It was obvious I wasn't supposed to go to the gym today which completely stinks because Sherri and Judy were going to meet me there. When Sherri text asking about it I was SOOOOO excited, no one voluntarily just goes with me. I am still excited that come Monday, Sherri is still going to go!

After taking everyone to work and getting the tire fixed, when I say fixed I mean replaced (2 tires to be exact) I discover on the way home that there is a vibration in the steering wheel that was not there before. Now I have to go back out to Discount Tire with the 2 little ones yet again. Then I have to pick everyone back up from work and once the kids are picked up go to two more jobs today...so super glad it's friday...right...

No comments: