Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Can't Sleep

It's almost 5 a.m., I have been up since 3. Can't sleep, don't know why. Just sitting here thinking about the weekend, the highs and lows of it all.

Highs:

New water heater installed
Door fixed
Kids covered work
Spending time with amazing friends
Spending time with my mother-in-law
Worked ND Volleyball (earn awesome freebies)
Started mudding in the dining room, 1st coat is on :)
Actually seeing and spending time with my hubby

Lows

Having to replace the water heater
Teenage drama...oh my goodness you have no idea...really, you have no idea

Well as I process this it is evident that the good out weighs the bad. I really did have a good weekend. Now it's almost time to get ready for the day. Work and then off to South Carolina for a few days. My nephew is graduating from basic training. He has made some very poor choices in the past, I keep praying that with this new venture in his life he will make far better choices. I love this guy...fortunately he knows Jesus so I know it's just a matter of time before he gets back on track...I hope he's there.

No comments: