Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random

1) If you have teenagers and no clean towels...check their rooms. Found 8 between the boys rooms.

2) If your new "flip flops" come up missing, check your daughters room. I almost bought new ones just like them the other day, thought I must have accidentally thrown them out.

3) I now know what my super power is. I am cabable of throwing way empty shampoo bottles, boxes or any other sort of container that gets emptied and returned to the shelf or cupboard. I must posses this super power because I am the only one in my home who seems to be able to do this.

3) I must really like lime green. I was doing laundry and hung up four shirts in a row of mine that are lime green, go figure.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Here's a website with the Hayloft's address and telephone number. I'm sure that Zach would LOVE it :-) They have stuff a lot bigger than what Cory got! http://www.michigan.org/Property/Detail.aspx?p=G11736