Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just A Bad Day

It started at the gym, I didn't do well at all. I just haven't been able to shake the bugs that the kids are continually bringing in. As soon as I begin to get over one they bring in yet another. My lungs are my weak spot and they are still not to full capacity so it makes so much of what we do so much harder. I kept getting light headed and had to keep stopping, UGH! I just came home and cried. To be honest I haven't eaten the best the past couple of weeks and that just added to it. I was discouraged and disappointed in myself. Normally when I go and have a not so good day I can usually say, at least I went...not today.

Today was the worst but I have to be hopeful that tomorrow will be better, it couldn't be any worse. I have been back on track with my food the last two days and I will go to the gym tomorrow and try again.

Aside of that, my day has consisted of wiping continually runny noses and listening to Caleb throw one of his fits. When he does this there is no consoling him. He doesn't want to be held, he just wants to scream. I just don't think I am cut out to do this everyday...I really don't. It's nothing against the little ones, they are great they really are. I was afraid of this before I decided to do this but thought that I could get past it but I don't think so...

No comments: