Thursday, February 26, 2009

Falling Apart

I know it's not old but since I turned 39 I feel like I am falling apart. I reached across the back seat of the car and something in my shoulder "popped". The next day I could hardly lift my arm. Three weeks later, it still hurts, not as bad but still hurts. Then the next weekend I had a sudden onset of abdominal pain. After 17 hours of consistent pain I went to the ER. After numerous tests, we still don't know what it was. I left with the same pain I went in with and still no reason of why or what. I missed an entire week of work due to the lessening but ongoing pain. Good news is the pain seems to be gone but now I have a lovely head cold. I know in comparison to many these things are nothing but it is time for this instant deterioration to go away. I am not old...yet.

No comments: