Monday, July 6, 2009

Concert at My House!

Bob thinks I am crazy but sometimes you just have to say yes. Vito asked if this particular band, who is doing a two week tour of acoustic back yard concerts, could come to our house and play and I said, "yes". I don't know much about this band except for everytime they make it into town Vito makes sure that he goes to see them. They are one of the more mellow bands that he listens to (that's why I agreed). The one thing I know for sure is that Vito LOVES music and this was such a great chance to encourage such a fantastic young man (Vito). I know my mom would have probably never said "yes" to this one when I was growing up but I am glad that I did...at least for now...we will see if that answer remains the same after towmorrow (the pending concert).

No comments: